Thursday, July 26, 2012

MORT’s Meanderings

OBAMA: The gift that keeps giving.


I really have thoughts to express on other subjects but, each new day brings another brilliant statement from Obama that is so stultifyingly stupid that it simply cannot be ignored. And so, sadly, I find that I am in an almost perpetual anti-Obama response mode.

Today’s response was prompted (demanded) by his ludicrous attempt to explain the anatomy of businesses in terms of entrepreneurs who only thought they had conceived and created their businesses but really, they didn’t – it was others who built the roads and bridges that actually made those businesses successful - - - Whaaa-a-a-at??

When I heard him utter that bit of off-the-wall illogic, using his most ‘down-home-lemmy- have-an-amen’ preacher-man tone – in that sing-song cadence he uses to mesmerize the Kool-Aid crowd, I almost wretched. The man is way beyond ludicrous.

What Obama doesn’t know about entrepreneurship is precisely what he doesn’t know about the free-enterprise system; is precisely what he doesn’t know about finance; is precisely what he doesn’t know about work ethic; is precisely what he doesn’t know about employee-management relationships; is precisely what he doesn’t know about how this country works; is precisely what he doesn’t know about our founding, our history; our traditions, our values – or any other damned thing. In fact, Obama is an inept oaf with a motor-mouth and precious little else to recommend him.

Let me back off from that appraisal just a bit - - - he does have a special knack for irritating the living hell out of me. I guess that’s sumthin’.

I believe it is time to wrap up the gift that keeps giving.

Conservative commentary by MORT KUFF

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Vince Weaver said...

I think Mort meant, about Obama, that ignorance can be cured, but that stupidity is forever. Yes, Barack, life's tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.