Sunday, November 22, 2009

An open letter to my Senators & Congressman

It amazes me that you haven't suffered middle finger fatigue for the many times you have given us the bird.

I have to keep reminding you, you are in my employ and not my boss!
I hired you to represent my interests not yours!

You seem to have forgotten your job description. It isn't going on phony fact finding jaunts overseas, living high and spending most of your time fund raising for your party and re-election. It's not following an administration with an apologetic president, sub servant to countries wishing to weaken our status and influence among nations, denigrating and subordinating his office by bowing low before heads of lesser states.

Your job is to keep America on top, and figure how to improve the lot of the less fortunate by not transferring the toils of others into their pocketbooks, or bankrupt the country, but to provide opportunity for them to earn it.

Your Vegas style method of throwing our tax money at every problem is a crap shoot and never solved anything. A drunken sailor spends his own money, but you squander our money to bribe the gullible with unnecessary projects benefiting no one but your ego and legacy with your name carved in stone, or etched in bronze plaques. In the old days, debtors were put in jail, and you have shamelessly put us all in debt.

When are you going to uphold the constitution you swore to when you first took office?

In reviewing your performance, I find it unsatisfactory, and if things don't change by November 2, 2010, I'm gonna have to terminate you.
Submitted by George Giftos

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

Layke said...

This is beautiful. I'm going to copy it and send it to my democratic Representative Harry Mitchell.

Anonymous said...

My sentiments exactly. I pray it is not too late to take our country back. I will stand and fight until they come for me which if things don't change they probally will.