Being one of the most secretive presidents of all time, what is behind the policies and actions that President Obama has championed during his public career? He has spent millions of dollars to keep many of his records closed to scrutiny by an (un)inquiring press and a gaggle of Zombies who support him by not questioning anything he says or does.
What shaped his thinking as he has gone through life? Well, let's take a look at what we do know. His immediate family (including his mostly absent father), his mother and grandparents were all left-leaning Socialists. As a teenager in Hawaii, he was taken under the wing of Frank Marshall Davis, an admitted Communist and Obama's self-admitted mentor during his teen years. At Occidental College and Columbia University, he paled around with professed radical students and faculty. When he went to Chicago, after graduating from that bastion of liberal thought, Harvard University, to become a Community Organizer, he came under the tutelage of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, an admitted radical Socialist and a Black Liberation preacher who introduced him to the political machine in Chicago. To get his start in politics, he was introduced, in their living room, by admitted domestic terrorists Bill Ayers and his wife Bernadette Dohrn. It could and should be concluded, therefore, that his career was overwhelmingly exposed to the Marxist/Socialist philosophy of those people, and in addition, he latched onto the writings of the “Father of Community Organizing”, Saul Alinsky. In fact, as a lecturer at the University of Chicago law school, one of the courses he taught was the writings of Alinsky called, “Rules for Radicals”.
During the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama proclaimed that he was going to “fundamentally change” America. After almost 6 years since he first became president, what part of Alinsky's “Rules for Radicals” has Obama tried to implement to make us into a “social state” (a/k/a Socialism)?
According to Alinsky, there are 8 levels of control that must be in place to accomplish the “transformation of America”. Here's what Alinsky said must be done:
1. Control healthcare – if you control healthcare (Obamacare) you control the people.
- Poverty – increase the poverty level so it is easier to control the masses by providing most everything for them to live by providing government handouts.
- Debt – increase the debt to unsustainable levels thereby increasing taxes which will produce more poverty. (our national debt is now approaching $18 trillion).
- Gun control – remove the ability of the citizens to defend themselves against the government, which might then eventually lead to a police state.
- Welfare – take control of every aspect of their lives, food (food stamps), housing (Section 8 and sub-prime mortgages), and income.
- Education- get students in school and indoctrinate them and you'll probably get them to be followers for life.
- Religion- remove God from most all aspects of life, because a Godless society is easier to control.
- Class warfare- create envy between rich and poor because you can then overtax the rich because there are more poor people than there are rich people to vote for these taxes.
Do these 8 levels of control, advocated by Alinsky, seem to be part of Obama's policies for his “total transformation” of America?
Since we have a little over 2 years left of the Obama presidency, the only way to slowdown this assault on our representative democracy is to vote out his enablers in the Congress and Senate this November. Vote Republican this November for the good of our country.
Conservative commentary by Chuck Lehmann